Ted Altenberg, our principal Coach-Trainer, has been a classroom teacher for nearly 3 decades, and has been training and coaching both students and adults in computers and the Internet for nearly 2 decades. He is patient and articulate, and understands the challenges many people have when trying to learn new computer skills.
Ted has a broad understanding of computers and can offer training/coaching and consulting on many topics, including:
- Hardware and software;
- Windows (XP, 2000, 7, 8, earlier versions), Macintosh (OS X and earlier versions) and Linux/Unix/Ubuntu operating systems;
- Productivity software (word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentation software, and more; MS Office and others);
- Internet (Email, browsing, searching, etc.);
- Purchasing recommendations, both hardware and software;
- Website design, creation, management, maintenance, upgrading… including e-commerce;
- And more… Whatever your needs, we’re confident Ted can help!
Pricing & Fees:
We offer our services on a sliding scale basis:
- $30-$50/hour for non-profits, seniors and low-income people;
- $50-$100/hour for commercial enterprises and folks who can afford paying such fees.
Please contact us if you’d like to discuss how we can help you.